Basingstoke, RG22 4AG
|Property Type||Warehouse & Industrial|
|Size||1,313 sq ft|
|Rent||£23,000 per annum|
|Business Rates||To be assessed|
|Energy Performance Rating||Upon enquiry|
Champion House, is in a prominent location fronting the Wella Road, which provides access on to the Ring Road, Basingstoke’s main arterial route around the town.
Lister Road provides access to other major trade occupiers such as B&Q, Formula One Auto Centres, Yess Electrical, Tool Station, Brackenwood Windows & Conservatories. The newly created St. Michael’s Retail Park and Brighton Hill Retail Park are also situated within close proximity accessible from the Winchester Road. Basingstoke Business Centre is located within close proximity with Bubbles Bathroom & Tiles showroom, Opti-Plan Kitchens, Basingstoke Fireplace Centre, The Carpet Trade Centre, CRS Electrical supplies, Grays Decorating Centre.
Champion House is approx. 1.5 miles West of the town centre and the Basingstoke Ring Road system. Basingstoke is strategically located in the heart of Southern England. It lies 45 miles south west of London linked by the M3 motorway at Junctions 6 & 7, and also served by a frequent rail service to Waterloo. The lower section of the M3 motorway ultimately provides a link to the south coast ports. Basingstoke is a vibrant town with a strong economy, already home to a number of large international employers and support companies.
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Unit 1, Unit 1 Champion House||2,147||199.46||Let|
|Unit - Unit 2A, Unit 2||1,272||118.17||Let|
|Unit - 3||2,100||195.10||Let|
|Ground - Unit 5||1,313||121.98||Available|
Champion House, is in a prominent location fronting the Wella Road, which provides access on to the Ring Road, Basingstoke's main arterial route around the town. Champion House is approx. 1.5 miles West of the town centre and the Basingstoke Ring Road system. The Ground Floor comprises of 6 individual ground floor trade/showroom style units providing prominent frontage on to Wella Road. There is convenient 'pull in' customer car parking in-front of Units 1, 2, 2a & 3, and Units 3, 4 & 5 benefit from rear servicing by way of a loading door.
Champion House, has been designed and developed by renowned Local Developers, House Builders and contracting firm Champion Group for their new Group Head Quarters.
The building comprises an attractive and substantial HQ style building of steel frame, and brick elevations, under a pitch tile roof. The design is absolutely unique which has been designed and developed ‘in- house’ as the new home for the Champion Group of companies, from tool hire, development, brickwork, scaffolding and Champion Homes head office.
The building has been constructed using high specifications of constructions techniques and materials. Specific amenities include;
• New lease terms
• Unique Headquarters style building
• Traditional construction
• Immediate occupiers include Champion Tool Hire, The Fascia Place, Kutchenhaus, & Cycle Emporium.
• Nearby occupiers include B&Q, Brackenwood Windows & Conservatories, Formula One Auto Centres, Tool Station. Yess Electrical.
• The new St Michaels Retail Park nearby including Wren Kitchens, Smyths Toys, Aldi, Greggs, Costa to name but a few.
• Highly prominent location close to the town centre.
• Additional first floor office suite can be incorporated at first floor, say 1,362 sq ft [127 sq m].
• Generous off road ‘pull in’ parking in front of Units 1 to 3.
• Additional staff parking allocated in the rear central courtyard.
• Rear servicing by way of loading doors for Units 3, 4 & 5 access to the rear.
• Lower rate solar electricity consumption.
• Triple tiered height, with ability to create mezzanine platforms.
• Access to high speed fibre broadband.